14 months after applying for the NM process, I’m a Debian Developer.
On Mon, Oct 13, 2008 at 10:51:43PM +0000, Martin Zobel-Helas wrote:
> [ This is a long mail with important information, so please read it all
> carefully. ]
> Dear Julian Andres Klode!
> Your account ‘jak’ has just been created in the central LDAP
> database of the Debian project. […]
Thank you everyone (in chronological order):
- Daniel Baumann (daniel) – Sponsored my first packages
- Joerg Jaspert (joerg) – The first DD who signed my key
- Niv Sardi-Altivanik (xaiki) – Advocated me for NM
- Martin Zobel-Helas (zobel) – My first AM
- Alexander Reichle-Schmehl (tolimar) – The second DD who signed my key (at CeBIT)
- Bernd Zeimetz (bzed) – Took over in June, because zobel was very busy
- Christoph Berg (myon) – For checking the AM report and requesting the account creation
- Jonathan McDowell (noodles) – For adding me to the keyring
- Martin Zobel-Helas (zobel) – This time for creating my account
And many thanks to Google – for helping me to find answers to important questions. Without you, I would know nothing. And of course all the others who helped to make this possible.